Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Mat
219.95 239.95 CA$219.95 - CA$239.95
Our Comfort Plus sleeping mats with their dual layer construction provide the most effective system for fine-tuning the level of comfort available in any air mattress today. The two independent high-resolution cell layers give excellent support by distributing your body weight and shape over more cells. The two layers are also offset for more uniform insulation and cushioning. Because the two layers can be pressurized independently, the top layer can be inflated to your personal comfort, while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough or uneven terrain. Both layers can be adjusted independently using the fine tune valve to get just the right level of softness and support.
Size (Length): Rg 72 in/184 cm | Lg 79 in/201 cm | Sm 66 in/168 cm
Weight: Rg 25 oz/ 710g | Lg 30.8 oz/ 875g | Sm 22.5 oz/ 640g
R Value: 2.5
# of Air Spring Cells: Rg 548 | Lg 696 | Sm 514
Weight: Rg 28 oz/ 795g | Lg 31 oz/ 965g
# of Air Spring Cells: Rg 596 | Lg 788
- Available in tapered and rectangular shapes
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open