- Sleeping Systems
- Sea to Summit Ultralight Insulated Mat
Sea to Summit Ultralight Insulated Mat
159.95 179.95 CA$159.95 - CA$179.95
The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. To add warmth, we use Exkin® Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric that reflects radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite® insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
Size (Length): Rg 72 in/183 cm | Lg 78 in/198 cm | Sm 66 in/168 cm
Weight: Rg 16.9 oz/ 480g | Lg 20.9 oz/ 595g | Sm 15.1 oz/ 430g
R Value: 3.3
# of Air Spring Cells: Rg 181 | Lg 225 | Sm 174
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open