Sea to Summit Ultralight Mat
129.95 149.95 CA$129.95 - CA$149.95
The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great night's sleep is essential for the next day's adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
Size (Length): Rg 72 in/184 cm | Lg 78 in/198 cm | Sm 66 in/168 cm
Weight: Rg 13.9 oz/ 395g | Lg 17.4 oz/ 495g | Sm 12.1 oz/ 345g
R Value: 0.7
# of Air Spring Cells: Rg 181 | Lg 225 | Sm 174
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open