Petzl Sirocco Helmet
Ultra-lightweight climbing and mountaineering helmet.
With a maximum weight of 165 g, the SIROCCO helmet sets a new standard for lightness. The one-piece construction minimizes helmet weight while retaining excellent impact resistance, due to the mechanical properties of expanded polypropylene (EPP). The textile adjustment system also contributes to its lightness. This helmet comes with a new magnetic buckle which allows the chinstrap to be fastened with one hand. The SIROCCO helmet also has excellent ventilation distributed around the helmet.
- One-piece crown of expanded polypropylene (EPP) and textile adjustment system for an ultra-lightweight product
- Excellent ventilation distributed around the crown
- Entirely adjustable and adapts to all head shapes
- Removable comfort foam is quilted and lined with absorbent fabric; washable
- Magnetic buckle allows the chinstrap to be fastened with one hand (Petzl patent)
- Two mounting holes for VIZION visor
- Two hooks and rear elastic for attaching a headlamp
- Available in two sizes
- Material(s): Crown made of expanded polypropylene (EPP), straps made of polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA